We demand the immediate reinstatement of Marc Wadsworth and all those suspended and expelled on trumped up and false charges and allegations! Read LAW’s statement on the issue here.
- Here are some concrete ideas of what you can do about it.
- Alexei Sayle explains: “I stand with Marc Wadsworth!” He is speaking on May 15 at the London launch of our national speaking tour.
- Campaign 4 Natural Justice has launched this petition demanding ‘Justice for Marc Wadsworth’ – please sign it.
- Motions and statements in support of Marc have been published by Labour Against the Witchhunt; Jewish Voice for Labour, Grassroots Black Left, Africans for JC Values, Socialist Worker and many more. Here is a model motion you could use – please let us know if it has passed anywhere.
- Grantham LP branch has passed this motion; Queens Park Labour Party has passed this motion
- The Skwakbox had a good report about Marc’s effort to clear his name. Here’s an interesting interview with Marc with Public Enquiry.
- Keith Vaz’ statement backing Marc Wadsworth – available online here
- Simon Woolley of Operation Black Vote criticising Marc’s expulsion – available online here
#Justice4Marc national speaking tour
LAW, Jewish Voice for Labour, the Labour Representation Committee and Grassroots Black Left are sponsoring a national speaking tour with Marc Wadsworth. The dates: Continue Reading “Speaking tour: Reinstate Marc Wadsworth!”