Labour Against the Witchhunt calls on Labour’s National Executive Committee to:
- Stop the expulsions of Tony Greenstein, Jackie Walker and Marc Wadsworth!
- Reinstate all those who have been ‘auto-excluded’!
- No more automatic expulsions and suspensions!
- Apologise for the ‘anti-Semitism’ smear against Moshé Machover!
- Reject the fake IHRA definition of anti-Semitism!
- Abolish Labour’s Compliance Unit!
Launched on October 21 2017, LAW is already celebrating a success – pressure from members, Branches and CLPs CLPs led to the reversal of the expulsion of emeritus professor Moshé Machover, one of a long line of socialists and Corbyn supporters expelled or suspended on bogus charges of anti-Semitism. He is now honorary president of Labour Against the Witchhunt.
The claim that anti-Semitism is rife in the Labour Party is untrue. It is a weapon the Right has consistently used against the Left. The ‘anti-Semitism’ smear campaign and witchhunt is used to block criticism of Israel’s settler-colonialism, its persecution of the Palestinians and its racist, apartheid practices. False anti-Semitism accusations are used to bolster support for Israel’s role in the Middle East. Israel receives more military aid from the USA than all the other countries in the world put together, over $4 billion a year. Continue Reading “Launched on October 21 2017, LAW is already celebrating a success”