Please note that our planned lobby of the Disputes Panel on Tuesday January 16 has been cancelled, as Marc Wadsworth’s and Tony Greenstein’s disciplinary hearings, originally set for Jan 24 and Jan 26, have been postponed. At the January 23 picket of the NEC meeting, we will be demanding that the charges be dropped.
Tuesday January 23, 11am-1pm:
LAW lobby of Labour NEC meeting (12-4pm)
Venue: London, Southside, 105 Victoria Street SW1E 6QT
Monday January 29, 6:30pm-9:30pm:
LAW Public Meeting, London
Venue: Conway Hall (Brockway Room). Red Lion Square
Speakers include Ken Loach, Moshé Machover and Tony Greenstein
Tuesday January 30, 7pm:
LAW Public Meeting, Birmingham
Venue: The Council House, Victoria Square B1 1BB.
- Jackie Walker, ex-vice chair Momentum;
- Naomi Wimborne-Idrissi, Jewish Voice for Labour;
- Marc Wadsworth, suspended member and Grassroots Black Left
- Moshé Machover, expelled then reinstated after allegations of ant-Semitism.
Venue and date to be confirmed for the following three events:
- LAW lobby of Jackie Walker’s NCC disciplinary hearing
- LAW lobby of Marc Wadsworth’s NCC disciplinary hearing
- LAW lobby of Tony Greenstein’s NCC disciplinary hearing
LAW lobby of Labour NEC meetings:
- Tuesday March 20, 11am-1pm: Venue: London, Southside, 105 Victoria Street SW1E 6QT
- Tuesday May 22, 11am-1pm: Venue: London, Southside, 105 Victoria Street SW1E 6QT
- Tuesday July 17, 11am-1pm: Venue: London, Southside, 105 Victoria Street SW1E 6QT
- Tuesday September 18 11am-1pm: Venue: Liverpool (tbc)