LAW at Labour Party conference 2019
With the witch-hunt against Jeremy Corbyn and his supporters continuing unabashed, we want to make sure that we are again very visible at this year’s Labour Party conference in Brighton!
Join us at these events:
- Saturday September 21, noon: Freedom of Speech tent, Regency Square
- Saturday September 21, 4pm and 7pm: For freedom of speech! Speakers include Chris Williamson, Tina Werkmann (LAW), Alex Braithwaite (local Labour council candidate suspended during her campaign), and Greg Hadfield (twice suspended and now re-instated). Rialto Theatre, 11 Dyke Road, BN1 3FE
- Monday September 23, 9pm: An Evening with Jackie Walker and Kerry Anne Mendoza (Rialto Theatre, 11 Dyke Road, BN1 3FE
- Tuesday September 24, 7pm: Public meeting with Ken Livingstone, Asa Winstanley and others
- Wednesday September 25, 3pm: Networking meeting for all signatories of the Appeal for a Labour Left Alliance (this is by invitation only – signatories will be informed of the venue closer to the day)
- Handing out LAW leaflets: every morning from 9am and then 1.30pm outside Brighton Centre.
- handing out Palestine flags
Because of the current extreme nature of the witch-hunt, we will not publish any of the venues – please email us if you want to come along and you will be informed on the morning of the event. We will also set up an email and a WhatsApp group to help organise LAW supporters. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know:
- your mobile number and email address
- arrival and departure date
- are you a visitor or delegate
- what days/times you able to help out?
If you cannot make it, perhaps you could help our intervention with a donation?
The Facebook event for our intervention is here.