LAW at Labour Party conference 2019
With the witch-hunt against Jeremy Corbyn and his supporters continuing unabashed, we want to make sure that we are again very visible at this year’s Labour Party conference in Brighton!
We are currently planning:
- at least one public meeting
- handing out LAW leaflets
- handing out Palestine flags
- running stalls outside conference and important fringe events
- a couple of surprise stunts
We will set up an email and a WhatsApp group to help organise LAW supporters. Please email email@example.com and let us know:
- your mobile number and email address
- arrival and departure date
- are you a visitor or delegate
- what days/times you able to help out?
If you cannot make it, perhaps you could help our intervention with a donation?
The Facebook event for our intervention is here.